1. 约翰一书 (1 John) 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
2. 马可福音 (Mark) 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass
3. 马可福音 (Mark) 12:30~31 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these. 你要尽心，尽性，尽意，尽力，爱主你的神。其次，就是说，"要爱人如己"。再没有比这两条诫命更大的了。
4. 撒母耳记下 (2 Samuel) 22:33~34 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to stand on the height. 神是我坚固的保障。祂引导完全人行祂的路。 祂使我的脚快如母鹿的蹄，又使我在高处安稳。
5. 马太福音 (Matthew) 1:20~21 An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." 有主的使者向他梦中显现，说大卫的子孙约瑟，不要怕，只管娶过你的妻子马利亚来。因她所怀的孕，是从圣灵来的。她将要生一个儿子。你要给祂起名叫耶稣。因祂要将自己的百姓从罪恶里救出来。
6. 马太福音 (Matthew) 1:23 "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us." 必有童女，怀孕生子，人要称祂的名为以马内利。（以马内利翻出来，就是神与我们同在。）
7. 马太福音 (Matthew) 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." 从那时候耶稣就传起道来，说，天国近了，你们应当悔改。