1. 1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
2. Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will
pass away, but my words will never pass away.
3. Mark 12:30~31 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.
4. 2 Samuel 22:33~34 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.
5. Matthew 1:20~21 An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."
6. Matthew 1:23 "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us."
7. Matthew 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."