1. 彼得前书 (1 Peter) 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given
us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and
into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade--kept in heaven for you,
2. 彼得前书 (1 Peter) 1:6-7
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in
all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which
perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory
and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.
3. 彼得前书 (1 Peter) 1:8-9 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now,
you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving
the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
4. 彼得前书 (1 Peter) 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for
your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.
5. 彼得前书 (1 Peter) 1:23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living
and enduring word of God.
6. 彼得前书 (1 Peter) 1:25 but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.
7. 彼得前书 (1 Peter) 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that
you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.