1. 腓立比书 (Philippians) 3:7~8 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything
a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost
all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ.
2. 腓立比书 (Philippians) 3:12~14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that
for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one
thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the
prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 这不是说，我已经得着了，已经完全了。我乃是竭力追求，或者可以得着基督耶稣所以得着我的。
3. 罗马书 (Romans) 8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit
himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
4. 罗马书 (Romans) 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been
called according to his purpose.
5. 约翰一书 (1 John) 3:23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he
6. 约翰一书 (1 John) 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us:
We know it by the Spirit he gave us.
7. 约翰福音 (John) 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.