1. 传道书 (Ecclesiastes) 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
2. 提摩太后书 (2 Timothy) 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 因为神赐给我们，不是胆怯的心，乃是刚强，仁爱，谨守的心。
3. 诗篇 (Psalm) 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
4. 罗马书 (Romans) 1:20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
5. 约翰福音 (John) 6:35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.
6. 约翰福音 (John) 7:37~38 Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
7. 约翰福音 (John) 8:31~32 Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."