1. 马太福音 (Matthew) 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
2. 马太福音 (Matthew) 6:22~23 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad,
your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! 眼睛就是身上的灯。你的眼睛若了亮，全身就光明。你的眼睛若昏花，全身就黑暗。你里头的光 若黑暗了，那黑暗是何等大呢。
3. 马太福音 (Matthew) 7: 24~27 Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his
house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall,
because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into
practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose,
and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.
4. 马太福音 (Matthew) 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.
5. 马可福音 (Mark) 8:34~37 If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants
to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for a
man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? 若有人要跟从我，就当舍己，背起他的十字架来跟从我。因为凡要救自己生命的，必丧掉生命。凡为我
6. 马可福音 (Mark) 16:20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word
by the signs that accompanied it. 门徒出去，到处宣传福音，主和他们同工，用神迹随着，证实所传的道。阿们。
7. 路加福音 (Luke) 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.