1. 马太福音 (Matthew) 5:3~10 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
2. 马太福音 (Matthew) 5:13 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer
good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 你们是世上的盐。盐若失了味，怎能叫他再咸呢？以后无用，不过丢在外面，被人践踏了。
3. 马太福音 (Matthew) 5:14~16 You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it
under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way,
let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
4. 马太福音 (Matthew) 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
5. 约翰三书 (3 John) 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
6. 申命记 (Deuteronomy) 6:4~7 The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and
with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. 耶和华我们神是独一的主。你要尽心，尽性，尽力爱耶和华你的神。我今日所吩咐你的话都要记在心上，
7. 箴言 (Proverbs) 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.