1. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
2. James 5:8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near.
3. James 5:10 Brothers, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord.
4. James 5:11 As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance
and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.
5. James 5:13 Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
6. James 5:16 The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
7. James 5:19~20 My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back,
remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.