1. James 1:2~4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything.
2. James 1:12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown
of life that God has promised to those who love him.
3. James 1:17~18 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not
change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of
first fruits of all he created.
4. James 1:22~23 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word
but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror.
5. James 1:26 If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and
his religion is worthless.
6. James 2:5 Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith
and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?
7. James 2:8~9 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.
But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.